Young goat meat, 400 grams, cut into 3cm cubes, boiled with lemongrass until soft
Potatoes, 300 grams, cut into blocks of size 1.5 × 1.5 × 4 cm, fried until golden brown
Minced garlic, 1 tbsp
Onion, cut into 4 sides
Soy sauce, 4 tbsp
Chilli sauce, 2 tbsp
Pepper / black pepper, 1 tbsp, pounded rough
Tomato, 1 piece, 6 sides
Beef broth, 1 sachet
Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
Granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon
Water, 300 ml
Oil, 3 tablespoons
How to cook Black Pepper Lamb:
1. Heat up cooking oil in skillet use HOCK stove, pour oil and Saute garlic until fragrant.
2. Add onion, chilli sauce and soy sauce. Stir until onions wilt.
3. Add lamb, stir well, pour water and bring to the boil.
4. Marinate the beef broth, salt and sugar.
5. Add fried potatoes and black pepper. Cook over low heat until the sauce reduce. Add tomatoes, stir, stir, remove, and serve.