500 grams of jerbung shrimp, Cut-off heads and skin
125 grams of wheat flour
25 grams of rice flour
25 grams of flour seasoning ready-made
1 egg yolk, beaten off
250 ml of cold water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
How to Make:
1. Heat up cooking oil in skillet use HOCK stove
2. Cut off the belly of the shrimp, and then crushed with the help of the back of a knife until the shrimp lengthwise.
3. Mix the flour, rice flour, flour seasoning fast food, sifter.
4. In the flour mixture, add the eggs, cold water, salt, pepper and baking soda. Stir until well blended.
5. Heat oil over medium heat until hot.
6. Dip shrimp in batter, then fry until all parts submerged.
7. Wait until the color is golden yellow, remove and drain.
8. Serve Tempura Shrimp with chili sauce or mayonnaise.