Honey roasted chicken
1 chicken (cleaned without split)
300 gr onions, sliced crosswise
1 pcs tomatoes, sliced crosswise
2 tbsp lemon juice
Marinade, mix together:
2 tbsp honey
2 cloves of garlic +
3 spring onions, mashed
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tsp salt
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons honey and butter moderately
How to cook:
1. Rub the chicken inside and outside with the marinade that has been stirred for 30 minutes,
2. Prepare the hock chicken grill plate. Put the chicken on the grill plate. Arrange sliced onions and tomatoes in the bottom of the grill plates.
3. Fill partially onions, tomatoes and lemon juice into the chicken stomach.
4. Bake in a hot oven Hock 2000C for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked.
5. When ripe, immediately rub with butter and honey to taste around the outside.
6. Remove and cut the chicken into pieces and ready to be served with a sauce and a lemon wedge.